Rinjani Trekking Center with more than 10 years experienced in Mt. Rinjani Trekking Industry we will sure your amazing trekking adventure. We are base in Senaru Villages (one of the Rinjani Trekking starting point) in North of Lombok island.
Fully Licensed & Registered
We organizing all of your trekking equipment, professional English speaking guide, porter, meal, transport and all trekking document needed. Just Click which programs that you want and we will assist you with smile.
Why you have to Trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center???!!
1. We are fully licensed and registered under name CV. Nusantara Jaya.
2. Trekking Insurance Included.
3. Fully qualified and friendly English speaking crew.
4. All of our trekking gear are serviced and checked every single use.
5. First aid kid and emergency communication devices are provided on each group.
6. Selected local food and fresh fruits served for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
7. All package are included return A/C transport service (Lombok Area*).
8. Daily departure.
9. We offered diverse type of packages (deluxe, standard, and sharing packages).
Here is main destination at Mountain Rinjani is in our packages.
If you willing to visit all those main destination, you need at least 3 days and 2 Nights trek.
Contact us for more details
Subscribe for updates, promotions and discount voucher offers
AMAZING TRIP FROM AMAZING COMPANY
The trip itself was an incredible experience and journey – it was challenging, rewarding, and completely perspective changing. Thanks to our guide, Josi, my friend and I had the best possible experience. read more
Accenture Recreation Activity
We had an amazing time doing this hike as a group of 20 colleagues.
Putu and his team of guides and porters took extreme care of us and make our hike and stay in camps at Carter as comfortable as possible.read more
Amazing trekking tour to Mr Rinjani!
I did the 3days/2nights Rinjani trek with Josi as my guide and Udin as the porter! My experience with Rinjani Trekking center was very good- they replied my messages upfront quickly and correctly read more
I went for a three day two night trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center. We had an amazing guide (Anci) and great porters who carried our stuff. The trekking was well organized, we could borrow jackets and head lights for free and the food was amazing read more